Our gospel-centered youth ministry strives to help our teens learn how to be disciples who make disciples.
Middle & High School Youth Group
Sundays, 6:30-8:00pm in the Youth Room
Students begin the evening together, then break off into separate middle & high school small groups. This year we are focusing more on small groups and trying to build a deeper sense of community within them.
11:15am-12:00pm (following service)
Middle School in the Youth Room, High School in Room 246
Focal Point is an opportunity for intergenerational learning. Most weeks we will have 2 classes available for students and adults to participate in together. There will be a class focusing on Christian Living and a class focusing on Foundational Beliefs. We are confident that students are capable and willing to learn, especially if we are focusing on teaching that is significant to our faith. Our teachers will work to develop teaching that is appropriate for all learners, and that will challenge learners into a deeper faith. For more details go to our Focal Point page..
- Unlocked - devotionals for teens
- Teaching Series from R.C. Sproul and Others
- Crazy Busy (Kevin DeYoung)
- Habits of Grace (David Mathis)
- The Hole in our Holiness (Kevin DeYoung)
- I Became a Christian and all I got was this Lousy T-Shirt (Vince Antonucci)
- I Am a Church Member (Thom Rainer)
- Just Do Something (Kevin DeYoung)
- Living in Christ’s Presence (Dallas Willard)
- This Changes Everything (Jaquelle Crowe)