First Saturday of the month, 10am in the Fireside Room
Board games are a great way to bring people together, to set aside an hour or two and be completely focused on those around you. It also allows for those of us who are more introverted not to have to worry about having to make conversation, because conversation just flows naturally from the gameplay. We will be meeting once a month, and there will be four games of varying difficulty set up. There will also be other options for younger players or for those not interested in learning a complex game. We hope to see you there! No reservation needed. Contact Nick Verburg with any questions.
- July 2: Ticket to Ride, King of Tokyo, Azul, Catan
- August 13: Splendor, Azul, Machi Koro, Trekking The World
- September 3: Splendor, Skull King, Parks, Tokaido
- October 1: Parks, Photosynthesis, Skull King, Takenoko
- November 5: Magic Maze, Trekking Through History, Happy Little Dinosaurs, Azul
- December 3: Santa Cookie Elf Candy Snowman, Holiday Fluxx, Wingspan, King of Tokyo