The Ladies Book Club is always open to new faces! We typically meet the last Thursday of the month at 6:30pm in the Fireside Room. This is not a Bible study or religious book study – books from a wide variety of genres are picked.
- January 27: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- February 24 - The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- March 31 - The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- April 28 - The Memory House by Rachel Hauck
- May 26 - Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini