Fridays, 7-8am in the gym
Beginning March 5: Easter (scroll down for more info on this video series)
- BYO coffee / refreshments
- Masks required
- To join us virtually, click here to join the Zoom meeting each Friday morning
REAL exists to strengthen our relationship with Christ and with each other by authentically sharing our faith journey so we all can be encouraged and grow in our faith. It is not a Bible study or an accountability group, and it is not exclusive to RRC, so invite others!
What is REAL?
- Relationship – God created to us to be in fellowship, and when we share in life, we experience the fullness of the life he created for us.
- Encouragement – God has enriched our lives with experiences that are not just for us. The blessings and tribulations of our lives are also intended to enrich the lives of others.
- Authenticity – We are perfectly loved by God and our need for acceptance is found in Him alone. This frees us to express ourselves as who we are, not as who we wish we were.
- Love – With humility and grace towards others as God does with each of us.