Fridays, 7-8am in the Fireside Room
- Topic: Ephesians
- BYO coffee / refreshments
- To join us virtually, click here to join the meeting each Friday morning.
- March 11 - session 1 - Ephesians 1:1–14
- March 18 - session 2 - Ephesians 1:15–23
- March 25 - session 3 - Ephesians 2:1-10
- April 1 (spring break)
- April 8 (spring break)
- April 15 - session 4 - Ephesians 2:11-3:13
- April 22 - session 5 - Ephesians 3:14-4:16
- April 29 - session 6 - Ephesians 4:17-5:7
- May 6 - session 7 - Ephesians 5:8-21
- May 13 - session 8 - Ephesians 5:22-6:9
- May 20 - session 9 - Ephesians 6:10-24
REAL is a group of men of all different ages and backgrounds that are committed to building Relationships with one another through Encouragement, Authenticity, and Love. We are passionate about growing in Christ and supporting one another in our faith journey and we hope you'll join us. It is not exclusive to RRC, so invite others!
What is REAL?
- Relationship – God created to us to be in fellowship, and when we share in life, we experience the fullness of the life he created for us.
- Encouragement – God has enriched our lives with experiences that are not just for us. The blessings and tribulations of our lives are also intended to enrich the lives of others.
- Authenticity – We are perfectly loved by God and our need for acceptance is found in Him alone. This frees us to express ourselves as who we are, not as who we wish we were.
- Love – With humility and grace towards others as God does with each of us.